The All Registered and Unregistered transporter / taxpayer / Suppliers can register on E-Way Bill Portal for generate ewaybill to transport goods, Now e-way bill is compulsory to supply goods….
Government of India, Department of Central Goods and Service Tax (GST) has provide the service under the section 68 of the Goods and Services Tax Act read with rule 138 of the rules framed thereunder, all the goods owners, goods receivers and transporters need to transport their goods from one state to other state consignment of goods of value exceeding fifty thousand rupees (50,000). All the transporters and suppliers can register on E-WAYBILL portal to generate eway bill to transport goods under government of India GST Act.
Eway Bill Registration at https://ewaybill.nic.in and https://ewaybillgst.gov.in
Eway bill portal offered three type of registrations to the transports as per follow..
- Registered Suppliers
- Registered/ Unregistered Transporters
- Unregistered Suppliers
Eway Bill Registration for GSTIN taxpayers/registered transporters
- Open the E-Way Bill GST Official portal of http://ewaybill.nic.in/ or http://ewaybillgst.gov.in/
- After open the site you have seen following screen
- Now Select and Click on ‘ e-Way Bill Registration ’ Option as per following image
- Now enter your GSTIN Number and showing captcha code as per bellow image
- Now Click on GO option, After that you have seen your details with registered mobile number as per your GSTIN as per following screen
- Click on SEND OTP Option to verify your registered Mobile Number, as per above image
- Now verify your GSTIN with entering received OTP Number, than you need to create user ID and Password for your Account
- Now Can Create Unique User ID and Passwords from the opened POPUP Window,
- Enter User ID and Password is your choice
- In case your entered USER ID is already in use you need to create with other one, Now save ID and PASSWORD.
Now you have successfully registered in ewaybill system as a taxpayers/registered transporters, now you can generate eway bill to transport your goods
Register on E-Way bill Portal for Unregistered GST Users
The GST unregistered transporters can transport their goods with using their Transporter ID, Every GSTIN unregistered transporter will be issued a unique 15-digit unique identification number (Transporter ID), they will have to mention this Transporter ID on every e-Way Bill in place of GSTIN.
Now the user can generate, modify/update or cancellation of e-way bill using SMS service also.