The Government of India and Goods and Service Tax (GST) has given the 15-digit unique identification number (Transporter ID) for the GST unregistered Transporter to transport or supply goods with generating of e-way bills, the unregistered transporter can transport goods above value of Rs 50,000/- can generate e-way bill with using their unique Transporter ID, we have providing step by step e-way bill generation process with enrollment of Transporter ID.
- Open the E-Way Bill System Portal https://ewaybillgst.gov.in
- After Successfully open the site click on ‘ Enrolment for transporters ’ Option as per following image.
Now you have seen bellow screen, now you need to fill the details like your Select Your State, Enter Name as per PAN, Enter Trade name if any and Enter your PAN, than validate your details with clicking on Validate option.
- After Successfully validated your details, select your business type with transport type, Bill number of Constitution of business
- Select your relevant business like Foreign company/Partnership firm/ proprietorship/ Private limited company/ public limited company/Unlimited company/ others( If HUF, AOP, BOI and so on) and enter the address of business.
- After than, the transporter need to enter their Name and Aadhaar Number, Registered mobile of Aadhaar and click on verify details and send OTP option
- Now enter the OTP and click on Verify Option
- In next step you need to upload your Address Proof and ID proof ( we recommend up load your Aadhaar Details)
- Finally you will see Create Login details page as per bellow image, enter unique username/ user ID and password, select the Tick mark to declaration and save.
That’s it your 15-digit Transporter ID and displays the same, note the transporter ID number and inform to clients to generate eway bill to transport goods under goods and service tax system. The unregistered transporters also can generate and update of vehicle number or cancel of generated eway bills by SMS also GSTIN users.