Generate EWB online with single and consolidated options, vehicle number change or Cancel on generated E – WAY Bill and Generate e-Way Bills online at https://ewaybillgst.gov.in and https://ewaybill.nic.in….
The Government of India has started GST E-Way Bill mandatory from February 1, 2018 for companies can transporting goods more than Rs. 50,000 in value under E-way bill (FORM Electronic Way Bill GST EWB-01) is an electronic document across in India, the companies can manage their EWB in three way’s like online, using SMS Service and Android App to generate E-Way Bill or Cancel eway bill number (EBN). When the eway bill generated the company or transporter will get a unique e-way bill number (EBN) with limited validity ( 1 day for 100 Kilometers) to the supplier, recipient, and the transporter.
We have provide simple guidelines to generate e-Way Bills Online step by step through online from the e-Way Bill Portal (EWB-01), the transporter or goods owner can follow to generate e-way bills online under Goods and Services Tax (GST) easily in web based electronic way bill generation.
Generate Electronic Way Bill Under Goods and Services Tax ( E-WayBill Generate Online) Web Based Service
The Transporter or goods owner can generate eway bill online easily with using their Invoice/ Bill/ Challan for transport goods by road with using an Vehicle, or transport by in railways, Airlines or Ship’s easily from the simple steps with required documents.
Required Documents to generate eway bill online
The Goods owner can transport their goods by road they must handle original Invoice/ Bill/ Challan related to the consignment of goods with Transporter ID or the Vehicle number is mandate, and goods will transport is by using rail, air, or ship the goods owner must maintain Transporter ID, Transport document number, and date on the document.
Step by Step Process for e-way bill online generation
- Open the Government of India e-way bill system and login to EWS using your User ID and Passwords at https://ewaybill.nic.in or https://ewaybillgst.gov.in
- Now you have seen all option’s of EWS portal, now select ‘Generate new’ under ‘E-waybill’ location and click on it, as per bellow image.
- Now you have seen e-way bill entry form, than select your transaction type ( Select ‘Outward’ if you are a supplier, if you have receiving the goods select ‘Inward’ option as per bellow image)
- Now you need to select Sub-type of your goods, see bellow image and select your relevant sub-type for ‘Outward’
- If you are receiving the goods select Sub-type ‘Inward’ as per following image
Note: SKD/CKD- Semi knocked down condition/ Complete knocked down condition
- Now Select Document type and enter your available documents details for Invoice / Bill/ challan/ credit note/ Bill dates with all details as per the original documentation
- Select the date, invoice or Callahan number and everything as per original documents, witch is you have available
- Next fill the destination Address with sender address details with GSTIN number, everything as per following image
- In Case if you have no GST Registration number, the users can enter their (supplier/client) URP details for any unregistered supplier/client under GST Service.
- Now you have need to filling other required details as per the following image for Name of the Product, Description, HSN Code, Quantity, Unit, Value/Taxable value, Tax rates of CGST and SGST or IGST (in %), Tax rate of Cess, if any charged (in %). Next Total Amount/Taxable Amount, CGST Amount, IGST Amount, SGST Amount, CESS Amount and everything as per following image
- Now enter transporter details with and type of transport ex: transport by roar, or rail, or ship or air with distance details in KM, and this is final step to complete ewaybill generation online
- Enter Name of the Transporter along their registered ID with Document number and issued date of document, transporting vehicle number and everything as per bellow image
Now click on the submit option to complete online e-way will generation to transport your goods, this is final step to generate EWB number, now you have successfully generated EWB-01 form with a unique 12 digit number is as per bellow image, now take a copy of printout and keep it to transfer your goods using ewaybillgst.