Supplier or Transporter can Generate Consolidated E-Way Bills (EWB-02) for transport multiple consignments of goods in a single conveyance or vehicle at E Way Bill portal….
Government of Indian, Central Goods and Service has given the facility to transport multiple consignments of goods in a single conveyance or vehicle using Consolidated E-Way Bill from one state to another state, the supplier or transporters can move their goods witch is above 50,000 and above with using EWB02, the EWB02 can generate using Invoice/ Bill/ Challan / Transporter ID/ Invoice Date or Number and the Vehicle number for all the individual e-Way Bill numbers of the consignments, to be transported in one conveyance of goods.
Required Prerequisites to transport conveyance of goods
- The Supplier or Transporter Must Registered at E-WayBill Portal
- If you are supplier Keep and Maintain your goods Invoice/ Bill/ Challan related documents to the consignment of goods
- If you are transporter keep and maintain above documents with your Transporter ID or the Vehicle number, in the time of goods transporting goods by road
- If you have transport the goods by rail, air, or ship keep and maintain above related documents with Transporter ID, Transporter document number, and date on the document with complete invoices with documents.
Generate Consolidated e-way bills at E-WAYBILL Portal – Step by Step Generating Produce
- Open the EWAYBILL Portal https://waybillgst.gov.in or https://ewaybill.nic.in and login with using your registered USER IS and Password
- After Successfully Login you have seen bellow screen, check and select ‘ Generate new ’ under ‘Consolidated EWB ’ option as per following image
- After Select and Clicking of the option the transporter or supplier can seen following screen in next step
- In this section you need to fill the form with required details like Mode of transport, From State, Vehicle Number with where the Vehicle Starts from, and add the EWB Number
- Now Click on Submit option, then the Consolidated E-Way Bills (EWB-02) is successfully generated and saved at your Consolidated E-Way Bills list with unique 12 digit number, as per following screen
Now take a copy of printout and keep the Consolidated E-Way Bills to transport goods, from now you can update or cancel your e-way bill using SMS fecility